STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO CREATE
A SAFE AND HEALTHY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Important Changes at Snip & Stitch
Snip & Stitch is Still Here for You!
Are we open? — YES we are!
We have continued to implement extra cleaning protocols laid out
by the BC government, and Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry.
Our doors are open to 4 customers at a time and we practice
safe social distancing while helping you in the store.
We ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided for you upon entering.
We are offering Curbside Pickup & Drop Off
Give us a call at 250-756-2176 or 1-800-789-1730
This is how it works…
Do you need supplies, or have you seen a fabric, book, or pattern on Facebook or Instagram that you just have to have? Create an order with us by phone, pay with your credit card, and we will have it packaged up for you. We will notify you when your order is ready
Pick it up right at the front door, or we can take it out to you in your car.
Simply call us when you are here!
We will also accept email orders and ship the supplies right
to your home, no matter where you live. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a Sewing Machine or Serger to be serviced?
Simply call us with the info and we will proceed with
creating the work order. Bring your machine with you
and we will come and get it from you at the front door,
or you can bring it in.
Again, call us when you get here!
Updated August, 2021
As we enter into Snip & Stitch’s “Now Normal” we are moving forward slowly and adding another level of service back to our store. Lessons and small classes are back in our store.
Classes will have 4 students as a maximum.
Outlined below are some of the “New Protocol’s” per Health Regulations that we must all follow to keep us all safe. If you have any questions please ask Kathy @ 250-756-2176
· The classroom has been set up to teach 4 to 5 students at most. Each student will have their own individual tables that will include sanitizer, gloves and disposable mask. Please make use of these products if desired to feel safe. Please clean up around your station as the day proceeds.
· You must wear a mask and your instructor will as well. Students are to wear masks in the classroom. This is mandatory. Thanks for working with us.
· Please bring to class all supplies that are needed and have been requested by your instructor/teacher.
· Some basic sample fabrics and stabilizers will be supplied by Snip & Stitch Sewing Ctr., this will vary depending on the different type of lessons that will be given and per your instructor/teacher.
· For the hands on lessons, you must bring your Serger or Sewing machine with or without Embroidery Unit and include all accessories, power cord, foot control.
· Limited access to the Kitchen is in effect through COVID-19 regulations, please bring coffee cup, water bottle and any utensils and dishes you will need for lunch. We will supply coffee and tea but please use the sanitizer before touching the equipment in the kitchen. Yes, you can put your lunch in the fridge if it is small.
· Bathroom facilities will be kept clean at all times for your usage throughout the day.
· With following the Health and Safety Covid-19 rules we are limited to 4 shoppers in the store at one time. If you would like to go to the other part of the store to look or shop just let your instructor know and we will work this out with the numbers entering in the store. We will make this work.
· A 15% off discount will be given on any class purchase, excluding items ending in .99 , sewing machines and sergers & cabinets.
· There will be a basic supply list available for classes and at times an additional supply list will be available from our instructors posted on our website (on the class supply list page, or in our shop starting soon). Please check this out.
~Thanks, Kathy, Perry and our team